Hire Josh to Speak
I'm Josh Elledge
- I’ve appeared in the media over 2000 times.
- I went from being bankrupt to earning six figures a month thanks to my media appearances.
- I'm a syndicated newspaper columnist, syndicated TV expert, and sought-after consumer advocate for over 12 years.
- I help turn thoughtful entrepreneurs and business leaders into media celebrities.
- I've been invited to speak & teach by Social Media Marketing World, The Tony Robbins Organization, Podcast Movement, FinCon, and a more than a hundred brands, private organizations and corporate clients.
Here's why I'm the perfect speaker for your organization:
- I will share step-by-step how to attract media and influencers to your brand/organization.
- Josh has been a consumer expert for more than twelve years. If you are still focused on only advertising, you are missing out on how consumers make their buying decisions today. I'll reveal how the consumer landscape has evolved.
- Influencer marketing will become a $10 billion industry by 2020. Chances are you've misspent money in engaging with influencers – or you've completely missed out. Let's fix this.
- Your sales team is your front line and are some of your most vital brand ambassadors. If they are branded like employees and not industry experts, you are missing out on lots of revenue. I can lay out a company-wide plan and inspire action. Authority marketing is critical for sales success.
- Your organization will LOVE what I teach. With my TV & radio background and my trained Improv comedy skills, we'll keep our workshop or session fun and high-energy.
Brands I've worked with:
What my clients have to say about me:
“Josh taught us so many innovative techniques and best practices for connecting with media and influencers via social networks. We appreciated him sharing his experience and insights and we’re already using his guidance to improve our public relations.”
Josh Elledge is U.S. Navy veteran who became a serial entrepreneur who builds the companies he needs most in the world. In 2014, He launched UpMyInfluence to help entrepreneurs like himself attract the perfect audiences and grow their brands without the crazy costs and contracts associated with traditional PR companies. Since then, UpMyInfluence (UMI) has evolved into a purpose-driven platform bent on totally DEMOCRATIZING access to influence. Josh wholeheartedly believes UMI has a moral imperative to help entrepreneurs own their expertise, share their wisdom, and serve the world with their collective messages. Oh, and to help members grow revenue too!
UpMyInfluence was the natural outgrowth of his first startup, SavingsAngel.com which had grown to more than 50 employees and grossed more than $6 million in sales with less than $500 in advertising spent. He did it all through building authority and serving audiences in the media.
Josh is a frequent speaker at business and startup conferences including Social Media Marketing World and a Tony Robbins event for his Business Mastery grads. He’s a weekly consumer expert on Fox 35 Orlando and News 13, writes a syndicated column for nine newspapers (with total readership above 1.1 million readers), and regularly appears on more than 75 TV stations across the country. All told, Josh has appeared in the media more than 2000 times.
Passionate about his family, physical fitness (an avid fitness geek and 5K to marathon runner), and breaking out of Escape Rooms, Josh now lives in Orlando with his wife and three children.
Read more versions of my bio and get headshots and everything else you might need on my press page.
- Email my manager, Alissa Nolan.
- Call my office and speak with Alissa at (321) 209-5999.