Podcast Intro and Outro – Record these on ANY video/audio platform (even a Zoom call with us) and ensure we get these.
- Welcome to [SHOW NAME].
- Introduce yourself along with your title. This shows ownership and authority.
- Mission statement, if you have one.
- Wrap up with how someone can be a guest and how much time to expect the interview to run.
Welcome to The Thoughtful Entrepreneur Show. I'm Josh Elledge, Founder and CEO of UpMyInfluence.com. We turn entrepreneurs into media celebrities, grow their authority, and help them build partnerships with top influencers. We believe that every person has a unique message that can positively impact the world. Stick around to the end of the show; we'll reveal how you can be our next guest on one of the fastest-growing daily inspiration podcasts on the planet in 15 to 20 minutes. Let's go.
Your OUTRO should include the following bullet points:
- Thank people for listening to [SHOW NAME].
- Call to action to be a guest and give scheduling link.
- Call to action to share on social media.
- Call to action to rate or review wherever the listener accesses podcasts.
- Reinforce mission statement.
- Call to action to subscribe to [SHOW NAME].
- Invite to connect on social media.
- Call to action to go to your website.
- Say your name and one more phrase of thanks.
(Your name) here, Thank you so much for listening to (insert podcast name here). If you are a successful (your ideal customer/guest) who would like to be on this program, please visit (your website) slash podcast slash apply.
If you got something out of this interview would you share this episode on social media? Just do a quick screenshot with your phone and text it to a friend or post it on the socials. If you know someone that would be a great guest, tag them on social media to let them know about the show and include the hashtag (podcast name). I love seeing your posts and guest suggestions.
We are regularly putting out new episodes and content. To make sure you don't miss any episodes go ahead and subscribe. Your thumbs-up, ratings, and reviews go a long way to help promote the show and mean a lot to me and my team. Want to know more? Go to our website (website name) or follow me on LinkedIn, Facebook (Facebook page or group), and Instagram (@your IG handle). Thanks for listening, we will see you next time.