Be a Guest on The Thoughtful Entrepreneur Podcast Looking for Guests
Podcast Booking status: OPEN!
The Thoughtful Entrepreneur Podcast is looking for guests. Our daily 15 to 20-min podcast shares amazing founder stories who reveal the smartest strategies for scaling TODAY. Our audiences are not newbies. They're ready for their next phase of massive growth!
UpMyInfluence CEO and Thoughtful Entrepreneur host, Josh Elledge has been in the podcasting space for 8+ years. He's spoken on podcasting growth at Podcast Movement, PodFest, Tony Robbins, FinCon, and a dozen other events.
Yes. We are looking for guests, and we want to share your story!
Please watch this quick video first
- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be grossing 6-figures or more annually. We’ll be talking about how you scaled your business.
- Consider your company as having ‘purpose;’ and thoughtful in your mission.
- High-authority expert consultants or B2B businesses only, please. No consumer product companies..
- You offer higher-value services to business leaders/owners.
- No insurance / wealth managers / financial planners unless you sell services (such as coaching) beyond your products.
Assuming you qualify above, we'll also be promoting you to over 120,000 social media fans.
1. Schedule the podcast interview.
2. I will share some very important tips for our show via video. It's a big audience and I want to help you maximize your appearance.
3. Enjoy the interview with Josh via Zoom video.
4. We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
5. We promote you to more than 120,000 fans!