Be a Guest on The Thoughtful Entrepreneur Podcast Looking for Guests
UpMyInfluence CEO Josh Elledge has been in the podcasting space for 7+ years. He's spoken on podcasting growth at Podcast Movement, PodFest, with Tony Robbins, FinCon, and a dozen other events.
Jen Amos is our podcast host for The Thoughtful Entrepreneur and is a professional podcaster. She has interviewed over 200 guests and is an amazing interviewer – advocating for the curiosities of growth-stage startup founders.
Our daily 15 to 20-min podcast shares amazing founder stories who reveal the smartest strategies for scaling TODAY. Our audiences are not newbies. They're ready for their next phase of massive growth! Yes. We are looking for podcast guests and we want to share your story!
We're excited to share YOUR story!
Please watch this quick video first
- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be grossing 6-figures or more annually. We'll be talking about how you scaled your business.
- Consider your company as having ‘purpose;' and thoughtful in your mission.
- We especially love B2B businesses with bigger ticket offerings – but this isn't a requirement.
Assuming you qualify above, we'll also be promoting you to over 120,000 social media fans.
- Interested in becoming a more effective podcast guest? Watch our free podcast guest mini-masterclass! (opens in new window)
- Learn more about the Founder & CEO of UpMyInfluence, Josh Elledge. (opens in new window)