LET ME PROMOTE YOUR SHOW TO 120K+ FOLLOWERS!
Chief Executive Angel, SavingsAngel.com
Syndicated TV host & newspaper columnist (9 newspapers) for 11 years
2000+ media appearances
US Navy Veteran, Trained in improv, 60 pounds lost
My podcasts: The SavingsAngel Show | Authority Confidential | Thoughtful Entrepreneur
Loves living in Orlando, breaking out of escape rooms, and roller coasters!
WHY TO BOOK JOSH AS YOUR GUEST
SOME QUESTIONS YOU COULD ASK ME...
1. Can you share some insights on how podcasts can be an effective tool for driving B2B sales?
2. What are some strategies that B2B businesses can employ to identify the right podcasts for their target audience?
3. How can a B2B professional optimize their appearance on a podcast to maximize its impact on their sales?
4. Can you provide some tips on crafting a compelling pitch to be a guest on a podcast?
5. What are the key elements that make a B2B sales pitch successful in a podcast format?
6. How can B2B professionals build relationships with podcast hosts to enhance their networking opportunities?
7. In your experience, what role does storytelling play in B2B sales through podcasts?
8. Can you share some best practices for promoting a B2B product or service subtly during a podcast episode?
9. How can B2B professionals measure the success of their podcast appearances in terms of driving sales?
10. Are there specific podcast formats or styles that tend to be more effective for B2B sales?
11. What are some common mistakes that B2B professionals make when appearing on podcasts, and how can they be avoided?
12. How can B2B professionals leverage podcast guest appearances to establish thought leadership in their industry?
13. Can you provide some examples of successful B2B sales campaigns that were driven primarily through podcast appearances?
14. What are some effective ways to engage the podcast audience and encourage them to take action towards making a purchase?
15. How can B2B professionals leverage podcast appearances to generate leads and build their email list?
16. What are some creative ways to repurpose podcast content to extend its reach and impact on B2B sales?
17. Can you share some tips for B2B professionals to enhance their storytelling skills specifically for podcast interviews?
18. How can B2B professionals navigate potential challenges or objections when promoting their products or services on podcasts?
19. What are the key factors to consider when selecting podcast episodes to feature as part of a B2B sales funnel?
20. In your opinion, what is the future of podcasting as a sales and networking tool for B2B professionals?
21. How did you get more than 2000 media appearances?
22. How did you generate more than $6 M in revenue with less than $500 in advertising?
23. How do you turn digital entrepreneurs into media celebrities?
24. Why should a founder take PR seriously if they want to grow your brand?
25. What are the most important things you should do if you want to get started with PR?
26. How can you gain more influence?
27. What is the difference between authority and influence?
28. Why should people grow their business in the ‘blue ocean?'
29. Why do you believe in ‘collaborating at all costs?'
30. What is the go-giver philosophy and why does it work?
31. What is the #1 job of an entrepreneur and what are the two most important activities to accomplish that job?